2,356 results
All reviewsinfinity poolpanorama roomrooftop barandamana beach clubcocktail partysea viewbeach bagandaman seabreakfast buffetrain showerhotel lobbythe main streetmassage parlourssuperior roomtour deskstayed here for nightsfew minutes walk
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We were given room #3314 which I personally feel is the best room of the resort (I will definitely come back to ask for this room) in terms of the breathtaking view of the cliff and sea.

Besides the air con, the room is also equipped with a ceiling fan in case you wanna enjoy the sea and land breeze.

Very near amenities in case you wanna get food or other basic necessities. Many local restaurants serving fantastic food just across the road. It is just 5 minutes walk to the beach where you can shop along the way too!

Wonderful hotel overall.

The only downside was that I was put on the waiting list when I asked for the iron which didn't come at all throughout my stay there (but I can live with that).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank muhammadrazee
aonangcliffbeach, Guest Relations Manager at Aonang Cliff Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear muhammadrazee

Greeting From Aonang Cliff Beach Resort !!

Thank you for sharing your experience of staying with us on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful honeymoon and thoroughly enjoyed our room with the amazing the view, of the cliff and sea, our friendly and helpful staff as well as the location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Your sea-view room over looking the sea and warm sunshine awaits you for your next holiday!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Location though not the very best at Aonang, is still good with McDonald's, Subway and 7-11 next door, near the beach, and a leisurely walk to seafood centre.
Going up to the resort, there is a small climb but the resort is going to put an elevator at the entrance by the end of the year for those who don't feel like it.
There was a delay in our checking-in but staffs were all pleasant and helpful. No issues with the room though, everything works fine. View was almost unbeatable for what we paid for, better than what you see from their website.
Food was a little disappointing. We choose Thai Set B, while it was nice of them to substitute the soup for tom yum gong (at our request), it came diluted and warm even though we emphasized that we want it hot. Breakfast was average, the pastry does not taste like it was baked for those mornings that we took them.
We like the spa services from Tikka (?) and Aoy so much that we went for it again the following day. Not expensive at all.
Overall, the stay was good and relaxing, the staffs warm and friendly, and the view was really really nice.
Between superior room and ocean view, choose the ocean view. It is worth it even though the room is smaller than superior room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aonangcliffbeach, Guest Relations Manager at Aonang Cliff Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear KT5808

Greeting From Aonang Cliff Beach Resort !!

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We are very glad to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially you loved the wonderful view from the balcony. We are also thankful for your praise to our spa team,our hard working has been fulfilled when you feel happy and thank you so much for your understanding that we are under process to install the elevator up to hotel. We apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused to you.

Your ocean view room over looking the bay and warm sunshine awaits you for your next holiday

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My stay was very pleasant at a te when I needed some much needed rest. The service was very good and the staff was very helpful. The breakfast's have a great deal of selection and the food was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear H4Hsteve

Greeting From Aonang Cliff Beach Resort !!

Thank you for sharing your experience of staying with us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated with the service given. We hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again on your next holiday to Aonang!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This was our last stop and the closest one to our airport. It was organised by andaman adventuures. I was a little bit alarmed seeing this resort as I saw the location and it scared me. To be honest, the resort is very nice and the views are just fantastic, as the hotel rest on cliffs. The location, which I was worried about is not a problem. It is smack bang in the middle of the touristy area where all the restaurants and shops are. But you don't feel that way once you are in the resort. So we can escape when we want to our room. I have to make a special mention to the jacuzzi on the balcony. It is awesome, considering the view you get as well. Just amazing.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew H

Dear Matthew H

Greeting From Aonang Cliff Beach Resort !!

Great to hear back from you and thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us. We are pleased to note that you appreciated our hotel location with the amazing view of the cliff and the ocean and the service given. We hope that you will come to visit us again in the near future, and be pleased with your stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hotel looks nice, but when out of the pipes of shower, bath, toilet and washing hands come brown water, it's really not nice for honeymoon.

The hotel didn't do anything about it. i had to call 3 times to ask for someone to check why there was brown water. after fourth time reception told us the pipes are broken and they are fixing it in 4 hours. After it was fixed they would let my know when it was fixed and i finally could take my bath with my wife. no apology from no one!! staff sucks and they just don't care about you.
They never let us know of anything!! I had to shower with mineral water. Water is not free at the hotel room, so i requested for not paying for the water bottle.

They weren't sure if they could give me the WATER FOR FREE FOR SHOWERING with mineral water. Water was smelling really bad and was brown and yellow. during my 4 day stay i had bad water and it never got fixed.

i didn't have a nice experience for my honeymoon!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JoshuaJJJ
aonangcliffbeach, Guest Relations Manager at Aonang Cliff Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear JoshuaJJJ

Thank you for your feedback given. It is with regret that we were unable to meet your expectation and we deeply apologize for all the inconvenient that cause you during your stay here. Our management are bringing this matter to our attention seriously and actively working to improve service levels. Your concerns will help us serve you and all our guest with the best service in the future.