I've stayed here for 4 Nights from 24th July. I've booked the ocean view room with a bathtub at the balcony. I am truly impressed and satisfied with the interior designs, the resort facilities and excellent services provided during my stay here.
Highlights of my room: Loved my rainshower, the romantic glass window where one can see- through the bathroom and bedroom ( With blind provided for any needed privacy), my balcony bathtub overlooking the ocean and cliff, umbrellas (very useful as it was pouring for 2 days of my stay), bathrobes, hair-dryer, in-room slippers and beach slippers. Their well-stocked amenities exceeded my expectations.
Breakfast was buffet style. Varieties of local, continental, american breakfast for creation. There's even a vegetarian booth for vegetarians and its noodle soup is delicious too. Not forgetting choosing your preferred style of eggs for breakfast! Resort location is excellent with all shops, food, massages, convenience stores along the whole stretch of Ao Nang Beach till Noparaphrat Beach.
Whilst some renovation works are ongoing, we don't find any distractions or noises which are unbearable, probably because we were often not in our room during the day. Thay are planning to build private villas over there. Can't wait!
They do offer shuttle bus services 3 times daily to Andaman Beach Club where guests could shuffle to and fro to enjoy a private beach with all necessary facilities over there. We were given a welcome drink: Iced Rosella Drink upon our arrival at their private beach. We took the 3pm shuttle bus and witnessed the low tides of Andaman Sea. It was spectacular. We could even walk beyond 50m out from the beach with waters till our ankles. I would recommend this trip if you have the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang