I have a preference for hotels with expansive, wonderful views, that are well designed and staffed with kind and helpful people - and this hotel doesn't disappoint. My family and I spent the previous week in Bali and Bangkok, and were eagerly looking forward to some relaxation.
Our 3 rooms each had balconies with views of the Ocean and the glorious Limestone Cliffs of Krabi, and outdoor bathtubs to soak in while sipping wine enjoying the sunset. The nightly seafood barbecue is delicious, as well as the breakfast buffet. There's a Wonderful excursion coordinator, Cin, in the Lobby who can make reservations for you (island hopping speed boat day tours, elephant trekking, etc. which all pick you up in the Lobby). The short walk to the beach, down Krabi Town's Main Street, is lined with restaurants, pubs and craft stalls.
I noticed some reviews complain about the construction noise. You can see the work being done, but to be honest, I didn't notice the noise, it blended into the ambient noise of the city (and we brought portable speakers to play relaxing music). The hotel even provides free shuttle service to it's beach club if you feel inconvenienced.
No other hotel there has this view. It feels wonderfully open & relaxed, and each room even comes stocked with a beach bag and woven beach mat that come in handy on beach/island days (and you can check out pool towels). The entire staff was incredibly kind, always greeting us with warm smiles and genuine convo. It's the little things that add to a wonderful experience and this hotel was a joy to experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang