Just returned to Bangkok from Ao Nang in Krabi on the west coast of Thailand. Stayed at the Ao Nang Beach Resort on the sea front in the centre of town. Plus points to this 26 bedroom hotel were the friendly staff and the service. We had a mini suite overlooking the beach which comprised of a very large room with a double and single bed, two sofas and an armchair and plenty of storage space. There was a large fridge. Minus points to the room were that it was dark as there were two large trees on the road right outside the room and the room was a bit dated although comfortable and extremely clean. The bathroom was very good with a full size bath and a walk in shower. The downside to this hotel is that it is located beside a complex of very noisy bars playing loud music until late. We paid £60 for the room including breakfast. The hotel has a nice swimming pool exclusively for residents and a very nice restaurant. The food there was very good. All in all I would say "good" but as the rating system allows for "average" or "very good" we have gone for average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With Ao Nang Beach right on your doorstep, this 3-star, european managed resort offers clean and comfortable accommodation at extremely reasonable prices on best location at Ao Nang. Our resort is situated only 20 meters from main beach of Ao Nang, within walking distance to all shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs. Known for its high standard and hospitality, this accommodation suitable for holiday,features big rooms which are tastefully furnished with contemporary decor and fitted with all the modern facilities, high speed wifi, cable television and flat screen tv's to ensure a comfortable and convenient stay. For those who like to settle for a lazy day around the pool we can also accomadate this with our own swimming pool/Kids pool and sun loungers including the convenience of a pool bar. All of our room prices includes international/thai buffet breakfast with selection of fresh breads, cold meat cuts, fresh fruits, cheeses, sausages, meatballs, bacon, cereals, fresh vegetables, eggs & omelettes and more. Ao Nang Beach Resort´s 24-hour secured parking space is limited, and serve our customers on first-come, first-served basis. The resort’s own pride and joy is its Ao Nang´s famous and most popular Restaurant Aning what offers Thai and Western cuisine, Scandinavian specialities, and selection from extensive seafood menu with international high class live music performances provited by our house band. At Restaurant Aning patrons are promised the one of the best dining experiences in Krabi. Distances: Ao Nang Beach 0,02km Long tail boats & speed boats to phi phi, railay and local islands 0,1km Krabi Town 17km Airport 24km ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ao Nang Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ao Nang Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Beach Resort Krabi