I buy it from groupon. It is quite cheap since it is not a peak season but raining season, I stayed on 3rd October until 6th October therefore the price is cheap. Since it is raining season, we can’t do much island hopping. The room is average size, modern, clean and comfortable. Every room can overlook the swimming pool and provided a clothes hanger to dry our clothes. The hotel not located in front of ao nang beach so we need to walk 10 minutes to the beach. Since it is raining season, they provide us the umbrella which I’m glad with their service. Staff can speak English so communication is not a problem. In front of hotel, a lot of tuk tuk provided, if you lazy to walk you can choose tuk tuk. It costs 20 baht only. No free wifi except you go to lobby and access but we buy the hotel package from groupon so it is included. The breakfast not many variety and the food not impressive. Even they change dishes everyday but the food still not really tasty at least we won’t feel bored with the food. The swimming pool look decent though but there are 2 swimming pool which not connected. You can choose either one of swimming pool to swim. If the other swimming pool is crowded we can change to another swimming pool. They provide massage but charge 300 baht per hour but you can choose massage either beside the swimming pool or in the room, outside of the hotel there are many massage which charge 200-250 baht per hour. There is one convenience shop and sell a bit expensive compare to 7-11. The room wall I think quite thin as I can listen to the next room conversation. We having a problem with wifi in the room and tell to the receptionist. She just tell us she will informed her manager and that’s it. I’m not sure whether they follow up but luckily the next day the wifi are working. room keeping is very slow. Even after 3pm, they still not yet clean the room. Staff are friendly and even the porter also smile all the times to every guest. There are still a lot of gap to improve their hotel. The hotel not that bad and not good either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ananta Burin Resort located on Ao Nang Beach, Krabi. Only ten minutes walk, you can enjoy your day with Ao Nang Beach that amidst the white sandy, islets, coral reefs, rock formations, limestone caves and clear waters of the Andaman Sea. We offer you 75 Thai modern accommodations of Superior, Deluxe pool view, or Deluxe pool access. Friendly staffs and nice environment of Ananta Burin Resort will create you a memorable holiday. Also we concern every single point of decoration to provide you with feeling of luxurious, comfortable, and pleasant atmosphere. Beautiful bathrooms and private balconies allow you to have a nice relaxing and sun-basking on your wonderful holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ananta Burin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananta Burin Hotel Ao Nang
- Ananta Burin Resort Krabi/Ao Nang