We really enjoyed our stay here, the room was huge and cleaned everyday. When we first arrived the man behind the desk seemed a but miserable but the lady who was behind the desk was really helpful and we booked the night market with them and also our ferry to phi phi. The location is great in my opinion, 10 minutes from the beach and on the way there are plenty of restaurants and shops to keep you occupied on the way down. We asked for a mountain view room, you could still hear the mosque but didn't really wake us up in the middle of the night. They provide free beach mat which is great. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haleeva Sunshine is a b&b for everyone looking for economic travel,great experience and Thai service. We are located on Aonang beach, in a peaceful environment allowing for great relaxation. We are open to all comments from customers as we realise the importance of great customer service. All 20 rooms are designed to exude a hostel small boutique color full and decorated with local materials and variety of color. Set among the lush tropical garden and best panorama of mountain view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Haleeva Sunshine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleeva Sunshine Hotel Ao Nang
- Haleeva Sunshine Krabi/Ao Nang