We visited Haleeva Sunshine in Dec 2010/Jan 2011 for a 8-night stay. Already at the arrival the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the facilities catched our eyes. Especially the manager Sun and his employee Oil were honestly friendly amd were always prepared to help and support us in all issues. The room was very nice and perfectly clean. The bed was comfortable and the A/C was pretty quiet. Breakfast was average but fresh and tasty. The location of the hotel was great. It's approx. a 10 minutes walk down to the beach whereas restaurants, bars and shops can be reached within a couple of minutes. But therefore it is much quiter than at the busy and touristic beachside.
The unique negative aspect was the mosque across the street which guarenteed a free-of-cost wake up call in morning. But ear plugs are cheaper and more comfortable than in Europe...!
Thank you very much for our pleasent stay Sun and Oil!
Marion + Tobias
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haleeva Sunshine is a b&b for everyone looking for economic travel,great experience and Thai service. We are located on Aonang beach, in a peaceful environment allowing for great relaxation. We are open to all comments from customers as we realise the importance of great customer service. All 20 rooms are designed to exude a hostel small boutique color full and decorated with local materials and variety of color. Set among the lush tropical garden and best panorama of mountain view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Haleeva Sunshine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleeva Sunshine Hotel Ao Nang
- Haleeva Sunshine Krabi/Ao Nang