Aside from a few downsides this is a very good hotel.
Good points are:
- very, very big rooms
- private jacouzzi
- helpful / friendly staff
- good price
- Could do with a little maintenance. I had door handles falling off in my room.
- Breakfast is bad - little choice and poor quality food.
- bedrooms are next to a very noisy road. It would have made more sense to put the beds at the back of the hotel.
- long walk to the beach / decent restaurants (much more than the 10 minutes claimed)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haleeva Sunshine is a b&b for everyone looking for economic travel,great experience and Thai service. We are located on Aonang beach, in a peaceful environment allowing for great relaxation. We are open to all comments from customers as we realise the importance of great customer service. All 20 rooms are designed to exude a hostel small boutique color full and decorated with local materials and variety of color. Set among the lush tropical garden and best panorama of mountain view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Haleeva Sunshine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleeva Sunshine Hotel Ao Nang
- Haleeva Sunshine Krabi/Ao Nang