The location of the hotel is good. Walk a few minutes, and you'll reach the beach. Many local restaurants, shops and massage centers nearby. Halal food was served for its buffet breakfast but not much choice and not tasty.. The island hopping packages organized by the hotel also served halal food for lunch. It's also super nice that I was able to check in when I arrived at 8am! Check out was super fast too. Room was good size and clean. Swimming pool was great.
On the down side - no hot water for shower, cannot control room temperature, staff not helpful, and staff did not arrange for airport transfer. Even my room have balcony, there's no use for it as it faced another building's rooftop. Free Wifi available but too slow at night. No lift available, so if your room is on the third floor, have to use the staircase.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Orchid Resort, which in located on the centre of beautiful Aonang beach, It's a modern resort setting, Luxurious room only a few to the beach. Aonang Orchid Resort is equipped facilities ensure that every guests will have everything they need for the most enjoyable and confortable stay. All rooms are surrounded by pool view and cliff limestone or city view of Aonang area, ensuring total privacy for each occupant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aonang Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Orchid Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Orchid Hotel
- Aonang Orchid Resort Krabi/Ao Nang