Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Transportation in Krabi Airport
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent!!, that is my impression on the rent car that was from 'Krabi Car 4 Rent'.
The owner is very kind and provided very special price for the rent car(HONDA brand).
even full insurance of car is only 300 Baht/day.
With this good car, I was able to visit anywhere I want to go for instance Hot spring, Tiger Temple and nice beach of Krabi~.
If you have plan to tour Krabi, I strongly recommend to rent small car which would make your travel more valuable. and when you are searching rent car, 'Krabi Car 4 Rent' could satisfy you over 100%~

1  Thank 승훈 차
JackA2088, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Transportation in Krabi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 12 October 2018

The shuttle bus from the airport works fine and are reliable but I had the worst experience when I had to go to the airport - At 8 am I called the Krabi Bus company on the number they give you in the airport - the phone rang out so I had to call again - booked a trip at 1 pm the same day to go to the airport she said she would call me 10 min. ahead to let me know whether they would pick me up at the hotel or I had to go to the street . She didn't call me so I called again at 1 pm to find out what I had to do she said just wait in the lobby we will pick you at at the hotel I called again at 1:25 to ask where they were she just hung up on me and I tried to call her back 5 times but she didn't pick up my call so I had the hotel call her at 1:40 and she said she would look in to it and call back I told the hotel to call her again I needed to know here and now whether they were coming or not when she just oh too bad we are not coming to pick you up so I had to hurry at get a taxi to the airport - really annoying - so next time I will just book a taxi instead.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Brilliant!! 150 Bhat per person to travel to our hotel, circa 15-20 miles away. if you keep your taxi ticket and re-book the service to take you back to the wonderful, quaint Krabi Airport the cost then is just 100 Bhat per person.

1  Thank PaulT3892
Jack A, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Transportation in Krabi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Hi there, seen some reviews on booking cars at Krabi but could someone share the contact details? Much appreciated

1  Thank rayhmchen
Jack A, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Transportation in Krabi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Reviewed 14 July 2018

The departure area of the airport has several ground transportation services but to find a taxi I had to go outside and look around. Eventually I saw a couple of taxies about 500 feet to the left.

Jack A, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Transportation in Krabi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

It was easy and hassle-free process booking with them. They respond to your queries in details and fast. Overall I was happy with the services, prices and the conditions of the cars they provided to us ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, the only set-back was during the booking process, I booked 1 toyota vios + 1 Mazda3. But upon arrival, I was told that the Mazda is not available, maybe next time management can inform customers in advance if there is any chances in availability of their vehicles . But nevertheless, all was good . And we will definitely rent with them again when we’re in Krabi kap khun kaa.

1  Thank roseshazlee
Jack A, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Transportation in Krabi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for good review. See you next time take cake.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I've read about how the white bus don't leave on time and i experienced that, having to wait 20 odd minutes before the bus moved. Let me tell you, if you have the extra hour to spare out of all your time here, you should take the bus. The view is much more scenic and i'd reckon you won't get to see much from the windows of a minivan or a taxi. you can skip the bus if your final destination is just krabi city though, but the onward journey towards ao nang is just splendid to say the least. you purchase the tickets from the counters about 30 meters before the exit and there are choices of bus, vans etc. the ride on the bus to ao nang costs 150bht and there is a discount (100bht for the return) if you ask your hotel to call them a day before your flight and show your ticket (airport- ao nang to them, just make sure your hotel staff emphasizes this to them)

1  Thank PattayaRegular967

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Upon arrival at Krabi airport, we bought a tourist sim for 100bht (7 days unlimited data - very useful, you can get one and shared among 2 people). Checked Grab Taxi it costs about 787bht from Airport to our hotel in Aonang which is ridiculously expensive. Airport taxi cost 600bht.

We then went to one of the counters on the left (there's 2 side by side), we took the first one. Its 150bht/person (Total 300bht) to our hotel and if you book a return trip with them you get a discount of 50bht/person (Total 200bht). At the back of the ticket there is a number to call/QR code to scan to book the return ticket.

Don't waste time with the QR code doesn't work, I tried twice. Just call and mention that you have the ticket for discounted fare at 100bht and what time you would like to pick up and from which hotel. They will advise you the time slot that is available (usually every 30mins).

There were 2 ladies at the transport counter in dark blue shirt. One of them was fairly friendly spoke Bahasa Malaysia with me, the other behind the counter was unfriendly.
I spoke to the friendlier one asking more details about how to locate the van bla bla bla (even if it's common sense I still want to ask to be sure), she said look for the guy in blue shirt and white van. The unfriendly one mumbled to herself something like no yellow color (trying to be sarcastic in her tone and look). And the friendlier lady hushed to unfriendly one and said smth like why are you like that.

Don't have to be mean if I'm asking extra questions to be sure.
Do they know that we are paying and without tourist they don't earn anything.
The least they could do is be nice and more pleasant.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Saving around 150THB wouldn't do you any harm at the very onset of your vacation, would it? One can get the same cab at over a hundred bucks and more cheaper than when you book from inside the airport premises. Cab drivers are polite all around and you dont have to tip them also. Always get out of the airport and you will find a queue of cabs awaiting you.

1  Thank Kunal K
Jack A, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Transportation in Krabi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018

There is a taxi stand in the arrivals hall where you buy a ticket, go right outside and wait for your car. The cost was 600 baht, which is fare considering it's a 45 minute drive to Ao Nang beach.
The car was clean, the driver polite,
There also are shared van services and I think a bus so there are several options.