We love the hotel. I don't mind to stay at Apasari Ao Nang Krabi on my next visit. We stay at this hotel 26 - 28 March 2014 room number 518.
We were lost so i call the hotel. Hotel staff quide me through phone until i reach at the hotel. We was being upgrade for FOC deluxe room have large bathroom. Nice and helful staff. Swimming pool is.nice and clean. Room clean. Everyday the come clean room change towel toiletories. No complaint about my room that i stayed accept the tv small size maybe can change bigger tv
Hotel need improvement:
- free wifi each room instate charge for wifi 24 hours 200 baht
- the price of the room is quite high but breakfast foods not have many types of.food. Have fried rice, vegetable, fried mee, potatoes, fried chicken, muffin, bread, crosoice, orange juice, pineapple juice. Maybe hotel can add more varity more of foods
Dont stay here if you
- dont want to be greet by wonderful staff
- dont want clean rooms
- dont want clean swimming pools
- dont want quiet
- dont want close to convience store like 7 eleven
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apasari Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apasari Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Apasari Krabi Ao Nang