Was giving 3 rooms on the first floor for my family of 7 people. When we enter the rooms, there are 2 nice surprises waiting for us.
1) I can just jump into the pool from my room which my children love it.
2) The bathroom is one of the biggest I have encountered.
As there is no prefect hotel, the following are some of the negatives aspect of the hotel:
1) Still have 2-3 moszi in the 3 rooms during the first night which were killed by us.:)
2) After housekeeping, they don't lock the back door linking the room to the pool which I felt the security should be improved.
3) Hot bathing water may not be always available.
Overall, this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in.More
View all 13 deals from US$45
- Breakfast included