Me and my gf just got back from Krabi this October. We stay in this Beautiful hotel from 10 until 13.10.2010. The only words i wanted to decribe about this hotel is super SATISFIED!
This is a secret & suprise trip arrange by my girlfriend to celebrate for our 5th anniversary of our love journey(i do not know where we are going until i reach the airport@very surprise!). This is the 1st time we visit Krabi,this hotel help my girlfriend to arrange everything & its all perfectly arrange.And the price they charge are very very worth it!
Let me share something about why we love this hotel so much! The hotel is located nearby to Auonang beach and there is alot of nice affordable restaurant around it.It will be very convinient if u rent abike to go around(only cost u THB 200 perday). The hotel is just in front of a beautiful mountain, apart from the busy side of Auonang beach but yet near enough to get there.They provide 24 hr free internet usage at the lobby!
The challet is very new & i rate 5 star for its cleanness! Its very spacious & has everything we needed. Everything in the room is working fine & the supersize bathtub was amazing! It has a very natural tropical environtment but we encounter totally no problems with bugs! One very important things is we feel very safe while staying with them.I had never leave my belonging when we goes out in any other hotel before except for this hotel.The bed was so clean & comfortable!
The service provided by the staff here was Superb and totally better than what we receive in some 5 star hotel we stayed before.All of them can speak in English & they respond very fast when we need something.Thier manager Mr.Nat personally gives us a warm welcome, thier assistant manager Mr.Justin help us to arrange other things perfectly.Not to forget all the other friendly staff especially the staff from thier restaurant!
The island hoping tour provided by them was also very good.The charges is same like others offering but seems everything better.We were on a very new speed boat,Free flows drinks for whole tour,nice lunch & experience tour guide!
They also perfect gives me a secret surprise birthday dinner in thier restaurant .It was very well plan and thier food is excellent! They even give me a few surprise planning & bday gift(without knowledge of my girlfriend).
This is a hotel which gives me a feeling of a warm home stay.....I will definitely stay here again & many thanks again to all the Auonang Phhu Petra staff !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Krabi, Aonang Phu Petra Resort is set amidst mountains in stunning natural surroundings. The resort features spacious villas and suites located by the swimming pool or hill. Guests can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the resort. Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi, offers beach and airport transfers. Krabi Airport is a 30-minute drive away while Aonang Beach is 10 minutes away by car. Modern rooms feature classic dark wood furnishings and spacious balconies. Each has a cable/satellite TV, DVD player and coffee-making facilities. Bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer are provided. Massage services are offered at the resort and a library corner allows for quiet reading. Other facilities include a tour desk and children*s playground. Motorbikes can be rented for convenience. Sila Petra Restaurant serves local and international dishes. Enjoy mountain and pool views while sipping cocktails at Phu Anda Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Ao Nang