“Nice food and impeccable service”

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #214 of 304 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The food was great and the service was very good too. The location is awesome as it is right next to the beach. Very good place for a quiet dinner.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I want there with 3 friends, we waited 1h for the food and 30min for the drinks. After 1h my friends had their food. I didn't get anything after 1h30... The manager didn't even apologize and the overall service was not polite. Unfriendliest place I ve been to in Thailand and less efficient. Avoid.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Even though it looked nice and we were willing to pay more if necessary in order to have a nice atmosphere which we thought the place had, once we got the food we were quite disappointed. The portions were small, to say the least and food was boring. Prawns in garlic sauce were just 5 prawns, there was no sauce and two little pieces of garlic is all I saw from that 'sauce'. Service was good,but ..we left quickly as we just wanted good thai food

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Good location on the beach at Ao Nang. Lovely outdoor atmosphere with nice lanterns and lights. Food was fairly decent, a bit more expensive than other places but still pretty reasonable. A decent dinner.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We ate at Thai Thai on our first evening in Ao Nang and had a lovely meal with good service so we returned for another meal just 2 days later. It couldn't have been more different! Staff made basic mistakes, where slow and food was not as good. I saw the same staff present so can only assume management is not always on top of things.

From my experience you have a 50/50 chance of a good meal. Hence the average review.