We got a great deal in low season and stayed 5 nights. During our stay we could not tear ourselves away from the pool, it was so beautiful and relaxing. Everytime I walked on the path to our room I would spot a new flower or tree, there was always something to look at. The staff at the reception were very friendly and helpful, but as other reviews said resturant staff was unambious to say the least. Although, the buffet breakfast was still delicious and we ate there everyday for lunch (all meals under 100 baht and were great). We took advantage of the free shuttle to ao nang beach usually only one way because it was nice walk back from the strip. They also had a fitness gym and suana but we did not use those facotlites. Do not expect a 5 star resort but for what the rooms or service may lack the pool and grounds easily make up for. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you looking for a holiday bungalow accommodation close to the beach of Ao Nang Krabi, quiet location and also close to public life, you are in the right place in Ao Nang Cliff View Resort. Enjoy your stay in new and well designed bungalows, surrounded by natural jungle and breath taking Cliff Mountains. Ao Nang Cliff View Resort offers deluxe and superior bungalows for singles, couples and families with air condition as well as low budget fan bungalows. Relax in peaceful atmosphere in our swimming pool, on your own bungalow terrace and enjoy traditional Thai food in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Cliff View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff View Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff View Resort Krabi/Ao Nang