We stayed at Ao Nang Cliff View resort for 2 nights towards the end of our trip. Below are the pros and cons of staying here.
• The layout of the resort was beautiful with a jungle setting. It had a nice pool overlooking vertical cliffs. The resort has a lot animals and birds including peacocks which roam about quite freely.
• They offer an hourly shuttle service to Ao Nang beach from 8 AM to 10 PM which was very convenient.
• We chose the standard bungalow. Nice room décor, though no view.
• Limited breakfast spread
I would recommend staying at Ao Nang Cliff view resort for those seeking a quieter vacation away from the hustle & bustle of beachside properties in Ao Nang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you looking for a holiday bungalow accommodation close to the beach of Ao Nang Krabi, quiet location and also close to public life, you are in the right place in Ao Nang Cliff View Resort. Enjoy your stay in new and well designed bungalows, surrounded by natural jungle and breath taking Cliff Mountains. Ao Nang Cliff View Resort offers deluxe and superior bungalows for singles, couples and families with air condition as well as low budget fan bungalows. Relax in peaceful atmosphere in our swimming pool, on your own bungalow terrace and enjoy traditional Thai food in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aonang Cliff View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff View Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff View Resort Krabi/Ao Nang