We expected a bit more after seeing their website and Booking.com photos. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is generally good (curries especially) but breakfast is lacking in seating and a typical poor Asian breakfast. The pool is nice but in a whole day it literally gets 1.5 hours of sun as it is obscured by the cliff. The fan rooms were very basic for the price and there were lots of cracks in the bathroom and front door so it wasn`t very mosquito proof. Bit of a walk from town but there is hourly shuttle busses for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you looking for a holiday bungalow accommodation close to the beach of Ao Nang Krabi, quiet location and also close to public life, you are in the right place in Ao Nang Cliff View Resort. Enjoy your stay in new and well designed bungalows, surrounded by natural jungle and breath taking Cliff Mountains. Ao Nang Cliff View Resort offers deluxe and superior bungalows for singles, couples and families with air condition as well as low budget fan bungalows. Relax in peaceful atmosphere in our swimming pool, on your own bungalow terrace and enjoy traditional Thai food in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Cliff View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff View Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff View Resort Krabi/Ao Nang