The location of the hotel is very good: it is right behind McDonalds, so a block away from the busy mainstreet. There are many shops, restaurants and massage places nearby. The room was 77 eur / night. The staff was very helpfull and helped us to book cooking classes, transportations and other services.
Wi-fi was not free at rooms. Originally we had booked a superior room. The superior room was very dark & depressing and we ended up upgrading to a deluxe room with a balcony and a bath tub -- good decision. But both rooms had ants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you looking for a holiday bungalow accommodation close to the beach of Ao Nang Krabi, quiet location and also close to public life, you are in the right place in Ao Nang Cliff View Resort. Enjoy your stay in new and well designed bungalows, surrounded by natural jungle and breath taking Cliff Mountains. Ao Nang Cliff View Resort offers deluxe and superior bungalows for singles, couples and families with air condition as well as low budget fan bungalows. Relax in peaceful atmosphere in our swimming pool, on your own bungalow terrace and enjoy traditional Thai food in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Aonang Cliff View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff View Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff View Resort Krabi/Ao Nang