Stayed for 4d3n, it was actually a hidden gem!!
1. Spacious room
2. Great restaurant serving good breakfast. You can also order ala carte if you are lazy to work to Ao Nang (price different was only 50-100baht)
3. Quiet area compare to rooms around Ao Nang. Can be a bit noisy early in the morning (when guest check out early) or late night, especially if your room facing the pool area
4. VALUE FOR MONEY
1. Its actually 500m from the main road towards Ao Nang and another 500m to the beach. It was ok for us to walk and if you get tired, you can always get back via tuk-tuk (around 30baht per person).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Phu Pha Ao Nang Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phu Pha Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Phu Pha Ao Nang Resort And Spa Krabi