Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2019

The manager here is superb and very polite, we travel many place in Krabi and stay here 1 day but seem we stay here more than a week because he is amazing really helpful and recommend us guideline in Krabi and Aonang. swimming pool is fine we enjoy it.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2019

I stayed here for 3 nights during this New Years 2019. This Mansion reminds me of my travel to Bali, it is so warm, cozy and excellently built.
The hotel Manager Andy is a great guy and helped us a lot during our stay. Perfect Place to choose if you want to stay in Krabi.

Best things:

1. Excellent Location within the main market area with 7/11 and Family Mart just opposite, Top Floor rooms have an amazing view of the mountains
2. Ao Nang beach is just 8 mins walk.. and other beaches too nearbuy.
Nightlife which is in Ao Nang Center point is as well near. Good Restaurants, Massage Parlours, Tour Operators
3. Swimming Pool is awesome and crystal clear, just perfect and open till late evening :)
4. Hotel Guys Also Arrange for a very reasonable price tours, transfers, etc
5. Value For Money Price and Good Stay, Enjoyed every bit of it

Overall Recommendation: Definitely go for it during your stay in Krabi to experience the warmth and in the market area property with things at walkable distance

Room tip: Mountain View Top Floor Rooms Are Good
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2019

My wife and I have been travelling around fabulous Thailand for nearly two months. We ended up in Ao Nang beach, in Krabi, in the last part of our journey; and it was there where we discovered the Sabai Mansion.

The Sabain Mansion is conveniently located, walking distance to everything, including the Ao Nang cafes, hotels and restaurants and also the beach where you can get the boats to the world famous Railey Beach, as well as all the other islands. It is excellent value for money; and indeed that was what made us stay there for several days, as the other hotels nearby where simply too expensive.

This place is quiet, yet right close to everything, and it is efficiently run by his German owner, a wonderful man who is there with his Thai staff to help you with anything you may need. We had a wonderful time. Highly recommended!

Room tip: Ask the owner for the room you like best depending on your needs and expectations...
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2019

I stayed at the Sabai Mansion for 11 nights and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Although the rooms are basic and in need of a little modernisation, I had everything I needed plus 2 bottles of water, clean towels and a toilet roll every day. The swimming pool was a decent size and very often I was the only one in it. Joy on reception was a joy to deal with, she dealt with all my queries and organised my bus journey back to the airport for me.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Gavin H
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This place was shocking...600baht for a room which was dank ,scruffy ,old tv's and battered paint stained walls...truly dreadful!!needless to say we didn't stay!!there a far better and more up too date places you could stay at

Date of stay: October 2018