K.L. House AoNang
Hotels.com
US$83
US$51
  • Pool
Phu Pha Ao Nang Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$267
US$213
  • Breakfast included
The Verandah(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$42
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)
US$100
US$81
Krabi Thai Village Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$53
Agoda.com
Ananta Burin Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$74
US$55
US$94
US$92
All reviewsbudget hotelhalal foodsimple hotelrooms are clean and comfortablehotel locatedthe main roadeasy accessairport transferminute walk to the beachwithin walking distancebackpackerstoursjenecessitieskrabireceptionist10mins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

Our second stay here and we were not disappointed. Friendly staff with great english knowledge will help you with everything. Most important is clean room, fresh shower and toiletroom! Will definetly come back and stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank A1pha
Reviewed 17 December 2012

This time (High season, December 2012) we came with the whole family (3 generations!) from Europe and enjoyed our stay very much. The location is great and so is the value for the money... The owner and staff were very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are not big but offer standard amenities. Next time in Ao Nang we will go to K.L. House again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Me and my girlfriend came here and planned on staying for 3 nights, ended up staying for 3weeks. Very friendly staff and owner( I think family run). Helpfull in everyway. It is close to the beach, close to restaurants, not far away from the bars but far enough from all the noise. I can definately recommend K.L House. Great place to stay in Ao nang.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2012

we end up going to have bfast always here, the coffe is really good, and the portions of fruits are big and really tasty the owner is really nice he knew after feew days how we wanted the things....this year i gonna try the hotel they give me a good impression

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

I booked here for 3 nights based on reviews from trip advisor. It cost me 650 baht for one of the 3 superior rooms. There is also 550 baht rooms that have no window looking outside.

Mine was equipped with bed, tv, fridge, and balcony. Also a good sized shower room (which flooded with showers longer than 3 mins).

During my stay in krabi, I walked past a guesthouse/bar and found they had rooms the same as mine (-balcony. +safe) for 400 baht. I moved to here after my 3 nights in order to save a bit of money. (popeye guesthouse - accross from Subway)

Overall however my stay was enjoyable at K.l, it is close to the beach, there is a 7 eleven next door and there are many cafes and restaurants surrounding it. (try the smiling dog cafe opposite)

I would say if your willing to pay extra to have balcony - it can be for you. But if your on a budget, there are more affordable options out there. A

• Stayed: October 2012