“Amazing we ate here every night”
Review of A-One Restaurant

A-One Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 324 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dine in comfort with breathtaking views of the Andaman sea, located directly across from quiet Nopparatthara Beach. A full service restaurant with a large selection of Western and Thai cuisine and fresh from the sea dishes. Come to relax and replenish while taking in fantastic sunsets or take a break from the sun and sand to enjoy a delicious lunch in the breeze. Breakfast is also served all day, including full English and American plate selections. Our restaurant welcomes all, great for families and larger groups and special occasions. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This restaurant is situated in a quieter area over the road from the sea. It has amazing ambience, candles and atmosphere. The staff are outstanding, really friendly and fun. Food is excellent prices and includes both thai and western. We saw this restaurant on our first night here and it was such a great evening we returned each day. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I was with my family at the beach in Ao Nang and went hungry so I dropped into A-One for a quick meal.
It looked amazing with great Thai atmosphere and friendly staff.
But I waited 20 minutes to get the food on my table, even it was only a standard plate with rice and curry.
The food was delicious though, even it was a bit "tourist-like" with no spice, so I had to add the spice myself since I prefer the real Thai spicy taste ;-)

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Aug 2009, I dined in with my friend this restaurant. The food were so trill to us! tasty, yummy & unforgettable. I dislike any kind of fried rice, but here - the pineapple fried rice is brilliant! It was so rich, we did do some counting on the ingredients, and it was more than 10!

Now in May 2013, i re-visit A One Restaurant. The pineapple fried rice still THE BEST! We tried:
- tomyam seafood - tasty still
- prawns in tamarine sauce - it's so so for me, but my hubby loved it! He cleaned all the sauce.
- spicy mixed fruit with fish - must try, very tasty.

The prices is much more lower compared with Lae Lay Grill.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We loved A-1 Restaurant, it was so delicious we ate here two nights in a row. The restaurant is located at the western end Ao Nang Beach, and a short walk from our hotel (aparsari hotel). The staff were friendly and attentive. The restaurant has plenty of outdoor and indoor seating available and had a nice vibe to it. The food was tasty and well priced. Try the massaman curry or the tamarind shrimp two of our faves! Prices were quite reasonable and there menu had both thai and western options available.

1  Thank dcm123
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Went there for breakfast twice - very tasty and very well priced. The staff are lovely and speak good English. Try the Iced Mocha.