We stayed at Phu Pi Maan for 5 nights and it was the nicest 5 nights ever. We splashed out and got the villa for the 2 of us, which was amazing and we had absolutely nothing to complain about. The bed was huge, bathroom was the size of a room in other hotels... there was a little kitchenette area with big fridge and microwave... Walk to the beach is about ten minutes or free shuttle available if you dont feel like walking.
It is so quiet and relaxing, with a lovely clean pool. Make sure to try the restaurant, the thai dishes were the best we've had on this holiday, and we've had lots :) The soup at breakfast time did look dodgy but sure just have fruit/yoghurt/omelette instead...
If you stay here I recommend getting the value for your money by spending a day in the hotel, by the pool, get a room service, it is a brilliant place to relax.
There's a 7-11 shop right next door where you can buy treats, icecream, alcohol or stock up the fridge with cold drinks, very convenient.
The staff in this place is amazing, always smiling and ready to help. The place has it's 1st birthday on 19th of Dec.
PS There are few leaflets on daytrips to Phi Phi... one receptionist recommended the trip costing 1800Bhat and said she can get it for 1500 for hotel guests. That trip looked very nice and we decided to go ahead with it. When we came to book, a different staff member booked us on a different trip with a different company, (same-same) which was 1500Bhat originally. He said the original, nicer lookin one didnt go the next day as it was Sunday and the company was Muslim run. The trip was OK, Maya Beach was major disappointment, see my next review just full of people and boats, and the lunch included in the price was just awful served in a horrible cantine like place. I understand all the companies go the same places etc but maybe try the one thats 1800Bhat originally if you are wanting to go see these places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Phu Pi Maan Resort & SpaA small and cozy resort designed into a tropical embrace of nature. Delicately designed villas, suites and deluxe rooms blend the best elements of contemporary design and traditional Thai style together, leading to a relaxing atmosphere of comfort and luxury. Phu Pi Maan offers all amenities and facilities a guest could expect. The spacious and beautifully designed pool area invites guest of all ages to enjoy and relax. Delicious Thai and western food is offered at the resorts nicely designed and stylish restaurant. For the ultimate indulgence in pure bliss and tranquility, the resort offers a health spa with many different thai massage and fitness center. A heavenly sanctuary for you to relax, unwind, recharge and rejuvenate. Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa is located in Ao Nang, Krabi, approx. 30km from Krabi Airport (30 minutes by car) or 160km from Phuket Airport (2 hours by car). Ao Nang Beach can be reached within a five minute shuttle service offered throughout the whole day by the resort. The most beautiful beaches of Tonsai, Railay and Phra Nang can be reached within 15 minutes by longtailboat and the gorgeous beaches of Poda and Chicken Island within a 30 minutes ride. Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa offers the ultimate experience for guest looking for a stay with a personal touch within a beautiful and most quiet nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phu Pi Maan Resort And Spa
- Phu Pi Maan Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa Krabi