We stayed 7 nights and wanted to stay longer. The resort is located about 2 km from the beach. There are motel rooms situated at the front of the resort near the restaurant and reception and bungalow style units set back in the lush jungle style gardens strategically placed around the main pools. As a family of 4 (with 2 teenage boys) we had the 2 bedroom bungalow. this was very spacious for all. Has a medium size fridge freezer in the kitchen along with sink, microwave, kitchen table and kettle. Also had an outside lounge area with chairs, table and ceiling fan. The rooms all had separate air conditioning units. Beds were firm and comfortable. Very large bathroom with own LCD TV. Breakfast was quite adequate. It has the normal egg station (poached, scrambled, fried, boiled, omelets, etc),cereals including bircher muesli, toast, breads, pancakes, pastries (various croissants and buns) chicken sausages, asian dishes and fresh fruit and yogurts. due to the smaller volume of quests the hotel has, the quantity of food put out is proportionate - Thais don't like to waist food, nor should they. It its not there just ask and they will oblige. Coffee was fresh and not instant coffee as I have read somewhere else. You may need to ask for some refills however.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. they offer a FREE drop off to the beach/main shopping stip and will also collect you if you call them. This was a great service which we used often each day. Other places charged fees for same. this service made our stay so much more relaxing and enjoyable.
Free wifi internet in all rooms and it was reliable. Both pools was lovely and enjoyable. It was like we had the place to our selves most of the time.
We hope to return again next year. Cant wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Phu Pi Maan Resort & SpaA small and cozy resort designed into a tropical embrace of nature. Delicately designed villas, suites and deluxe rooms blend the best elements of contemporary design and traditional Thai style together, leading to a relaxing atmosphere of comfort and luxury. Phu Pi Maan offers all amenities and facilities a guest could expect. The spacious and beautifully designed pool area invites guest of all ages to enjoy and relax. Delicious Thai and western food is offered at the resorts nicely designed and stylish restaurant. For the ultimate indulgence in pure bliss and tranquility, the resort offers a health spa with many different thai massage and fitness center. A heavenly sanctuary for you to relax, unwind, recharge and rejuvenate. Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa is located in Ao Nang, Krabi, approx. 30km from Krabi Airport (30 minutes by car) or 160km from Phuket Airport (2 hours by car). Ao Nang Beach can be reached within a five minute shuttle service offered throughout the whole day by the resort. The most beautiful beaches of Tonsai, Railay and Phra Nang can be reached within 15 minutes by longtailboat and the gorgeous beaches of Poda and Chicken Island within a 30 minutes ride. Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa offers the ultimate experience for guest looking for a stay with a personal touch within a beautiful and most quiet nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phu Pi Maan Resort And Spa
- Phu Pi Maan Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa Krabi