“great massage studio for a hidden place”
Review of Massage Corner

Massage Corner
Ranked #1 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a massage center in Ao Nang. As a massage center we are trying our best to be most quality in our services. We also try to serve the best quality products for our customers. Inspired by natural herbs of Thailand, we make our place a tranquility time during your holiday in Krabi. With warm welcome, you will find that massage corner offers peaceful time and give you a break in the busy Ao Nang. Our highly skill and qualified masseuse are selected carefully by the me. And moreover, we try to ask most customer about how they feel after the massage to make sure of a continued improvement is made. If you have any special requirement or attention at certain area you can let our Manager know in advance to communicate to Masseuse. We have over 50 difference services to choose from such as Thai Massage, Aroma Massage, body scrubs and mask. We have transportation service from your any hotel in Ao Nang, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek area.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

very good studio with good staff. There are massage beds in air-conditioned rooms and outdoors. We tried several Sudions and this can only recommend warmest. Here the price is right and the service

2  Thank strixa

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Whilst on holiday in Krabi, out hotel was near to Massage Corner. I had read about it online before going and it exceeded my expectation. I went 5 days out of 7. The last 2 days were a 2 hour and then 3 hour intense massage sessions with a fabulous lady called Bom.
My husband and I had tried various massages with some of the ladies in the previous days which we loved. Bom heard me talking about an old shoulder injury which had given me ongoing referred pain for 7 years, and she knew exactly what to do as she had also had the same injury, and had just had a guy in from the Uk for a weeks intense treatment for similar. All that I can say is she was fabulous and "Bom-it has really helped-thank you". All really lovely. Thanks again ladies, from both of us : )

2  Thank DebraJOC
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Average massage compared to Lets Sea; Lets Relax. Was brought down to the basement with a/c, you can choose to have it in the first storey like the one in the picture, but might be alittle warm. Service is good, staff polite and efficient. Can pop by this place if you intend to have dinner in that area after the massage. Bussaba. Carnivore, Lae Lay and Hilltop are all nearby.

2  Thank GemukJarhee
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Last night I take the massage from here. ...its good....they are more professional. ...After finishing they offer a cuo hot tea...its delicious.

2  Thank Muradur P
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was my first back and neck massage, so I didn't have anything to compare to(I got one later on the vaccation at another massagespot, where the girl pushed a bit harder), so I can't hold it against the girl here. I'm sure that she would have pushed harder if I had asked her to.

I don't think it was that hard to find: Go up the road next to the tourist police station, walk the road till you see the sign on you left(you have to pass the hiiltop restaurant on you right), then walk between the buildings till you get to some out doors stairs going down and then turn left again and walk down to the end of the buildings - you'll find it on you right hand.

The ginger tea was really good!

2  Thank Kamilla G