“nice” 4 of 5 bubbles

Zanotti Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
“nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

I am a very fussy eater so eating in ao nang was tricky as its so different to back home, however eating here was a great choice and the food was great, would recommend anyone coming here. Also the service was good and quick and the staff made such an effort to understand us! i would come back here.

• Visited April 2012

Fort Worth, Texas
“Good flavorful wood-fired pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

We were really craving pizza and were looking for a place that had a wood fire oven. We stumbled upon Zanotti. They didn't have any customers and so I was a bit dubious of eating there but I am glad we did. We ordered a pizza and a large bill and ate for about 270 Bahts. The crust was not as crispy as I would have liked but I think that since we were the first customers the fire hadn't been stoked enough. The toppings were tasty and they used quality cheese. I hope they do something to clean up their toilets. When we were there they were stopped up and they had no running water for me to clean up my hands after a long day at the beach. Thank goodness I had handi-wipes with me.

• Visited November 2011
Penang, Malaysia
“Unforgettable Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

The pizza here is the best in Aonang, we tried two more restaurants and found that zanotti had the best. They bake the pizza at the front of the restaurant and the pizza has a very nice crisp. Any flavor was good, I guess the base tomato paste was good. Best thing is happy hour all day with discounts for pizza and beer.