“Good Location very good food.”
Review of Rabieng Talay

Rabieng Talay
Ranked #151 of 279 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A nice restaurant in Ao Nangs Seafood Street
Bangkok, Thailand
“Good Location very good food.”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Thank your Rabieng Talay to give me very nice dinnder on Valentine day I have very good food and good service I have B B Q seafood set was very good price and I like Papaya Salad eat with chicken stay is waas very good and siting near by the beach side for the sunset time very good location and good remember on this day I will come back again when I come to Ao nang Krabi.

3 Thank Pariya M

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
Malmö
“Superb seafood restaurant we visited several times”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We visited this restaurant three times and were absolutely satisfied with both food and service. It is nicely located almost at the end of the "fish street" down by the sea with view of the ocean, the staff is nice and the manager is both funny and skilled. We let her recommend how to cook the seafood, we tried several different sauces and everything was delicious. We had lobster, tiger shrimps, prawns, muscels/clams and everything was great. This is a place we would come back to (we were here a couple of times during our last visit 2 years ago), and something we will miss about Ao Nang. We have tried other places as well, but no place could meet the standard of this restaurant, so this is the only place we have visited more than once.

• Visited January 2012
4 Thank RositaRobert
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“good food and service”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

We were in Ao Nang for 2 weeks and we tried a couple of the restaurants around the place. This place stood out because of their food and excellent service. The chicken Satay entree is a must-have! :-)

• Visited January 2012
4 Thank Ferdi_Tolenaar
mumbai
“very poor”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

after reading the reviews we decided to pay this restaurant a visit. the location was lovely & the food ordered came quickly. i ordered a papaya salad with crab & was shocked to find that the crab was raw. after a while the manageress came & when i told her about the raw crab she had the audacity to say that i had already eaten half of it( i obviously did eat the salad without touching the crab), she tried to imply that i was looking for a freebie - & she just disappeared.. no action taken/ no apology ! while leaving i really gave her a piece of my mind !!! never again!! highly overrated place

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank weekenderMumbai
Thailand
“Great atmosphere and service, and good food!”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

My wife and I went twice to this beachfront restaurant. It's among a row of restaurants along the beach in AoNang. The atmosphere is really nice, especially along the edge of the patio overlooking the beach/sea. They serve seafood, Thai, and some European dishes. I'd say their seafood is the best option. I really liked their fish burger too. The Thai food is okay, but you can find it cheaper and better at other places. I wouldn't recommend the seafood lasagna (it's Thai style, not Italian) or pad Thai, which my wife ordered.
The service is very good. They are properly staffed, and friendly. During our visit in early November 2011, they offered 100 baht drinks and a 20% discount on food (but make sure you check your bill that they applied the discount).
Really enjoyed this restaurant and recommend it for seafood at sunset especially.

• Visited November 2011