“Great package &services”
Review of Let's Sea : Let's Relax - CLOSED

Let's Sea : Let's Relax
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We pay 1000baht for 3 hours (thai massage, aromatherapy, and foot massage); we are satisfied and give them tips 100 baht each.

Comparing to Aonang Haven Massage, this centre is better in terms of environment, professionalism, but a little bit expensive than the Haven massage.

We vote for Let's sea.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

The interior of this massage parlor was very impressive. It was like a Western style day spa and infinitely more professional than your standard Thai massage shops. Very clean and smelt wonderful.

Communication was a small issue but I didn't expect otherwise.

I had a one hour shoulder and neck oil massage. This was interesting as she also massaged my legs and head for short periods. Also without exception in Australia the masseuses need to be prompted to apply more pressure. My masseuse today actually had me squirming and asking for less pressure which was a first for me!!!

I would still go back as I loved the atmosphere. the pricing, although 50% more than the local competitors, was still less than a third of what I'd pay in Australia, so it was excellent value.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Warm and friendly receptionist. They provide welcome drinks and also warm tea after you are done with your treatment. The masseur is good but hardly speak in English. Definitely will be back if I visit Krabi again

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

visited with 2 other friends (3 ladies) and we did foot/Thai massage. it's not bad but not fantastic enough. the massage chairs for foot can't be extended and stretched backwards resulting in an awkward 90 degree position which was really uncomfortable. there were 4 massage chairs with 4 mattresses cramped together in a small room. felt claustrophobic despite the nice ambience setting. unlikely to go back again.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

This is my 3rd time in Krabi and 5th time visiting the spa. This time I was really disappointed.. They were busy and we couldn't get a booking to be made on our day of arrival (fair enough. Cause it was good and very popular) so we made a booking for our 3rd night in Ao Nang.
This time round the booking was made for 9pm and it was their last slot. Everything went well until the massage started and it was so inconsistent. I think the masseuse was falling asleep when massaging areas like my feet which she didn't need to use much strength. After which, during the larger areas she totally pressed super hard at the wrong spots and I was shocked and in pain! I told her, but she would get softer for a while and press really hard again. I have been to bangkok 3 times and this is my 3rd time in krabi. Trust me, I've had my fair share of Thai massages to know that it was not supposed to be like that. Whenever my friends say that thai massage is painful, I will tell them that it's because they haven't had a good one yet. I'm utterly disappointed in the massage this time and im afraid to go back. It's now the second day morning and I thought of writing this review while I'm still feeling sore all over.. its a 50/50 chance for you if you visit this place and don't book late evening slots so that you don't encounter awkward moments when you look at your masseuse falling asleep..