We stayed here in February of this year and really enjoyed the experience. It does have a few teething problems, mainly around the staff's inability to understand English, although I am sure that will improve in time. Breakfast was excellent and it was great that we could choose on a daily basis if we wanted it. Krabi is close to many beautiful Islands and an early start was often beneficial. The Hotel is off the beaten track, however tuk tuk's are cheap at 20 bhat per person, which will take you to the beach or the centre. At the beach you can take one of the wooden longboats to many picturesque places. One downside is that they only have one restaurant, this serves breakfast in a cafeteria open plan setting by the pool, which does not bode well for romantic evening meals. We were glad that we didn't pay extra for a room with direct pool access, as other guest's would be constantly swimming past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang