I stayed here with my sister for only one night in February of this year.
We had just got back from a "hotel" in Phi Phi and this was like a 5* hotel in comparison. It was extremely clean. The hotel room was massive and could have slept four people. We had to leave extremely early the next day for a flight and they opened the breakfast buffet early for us which was extremely nice and unnecessary of them. The staff were extremely friendly and accomodating. My only negative was that it was not the most central of hotels however it was still only a 10 minute walk away from the hub of Ao Nang and due to that it was a lot less noisy (i.e. couldnt hear the clubs and bars at night).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems and TravelUp so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang