We stayed here for two nights on our honeymoon. This is a reasonable hotel in Ao Nang.
Room was nice if somewhat basic, but perfect for our needs.
Location is a reasonable walk from the main part of Ao Nang (c 20-25 mins), but you have everything you need in the resort.
We spent a day by the pool sunbathing and enjoyed lunch and a few drinks which was very pleasant.
One big negative was the breakfast. Breakfast offering is very poor. We would strongly recommend walking the 20 mins into Ao Nang and going to starbucks as you'll have a much nicer breakfast for considerably less than what the hotel charges for a terrible breakfast (€10 pp).
Aside from the breakfast, hotel was nice and we would stay again if we were passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang