Stayed here for 2 nights in Dec 2013. Great hotel - neat & clean, and location was pretty good too. We used to walk to & from the main streets of Ao Nang everyday (~10 mins), which definitely made it enjoyable. Staff were very helpful too.
Hotel provided shuttle service 4 (?) times a day. We never got to use it because it was not a convenient time for us. Would recommend it go every hour as its only a 5min trip. Its slightly pricey but worth it. It has lots of places to relax, away from the crowd!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang