Good clean comfortable rooms. Very good breakfast ( make sure you get it as part of your booking, otherwise might be expensive if paid for separately). Good location, walking distance (20 minutes stroll) from Ao Nang, and other beaches, and all shopping areas, restaurants and attractions. Though most reasonable or good hotels in the vicinity are rather expensive, this hotel is a good balance. All rooms have a pool facing balcony. I would suggest to avoid the rooms with pool access, for lack of privacy in your balcony. To go to Krabi town is 500 THB. Airport to hotel is 800 bhat. Suggest rent a car on arrival at the airport, as these are very reasonable at only 1000 bath per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang