We stayed 4 nights at hotel. We booked a deluxe room by Accor member with good price.
Their food and service was very good. The price for buffet was very cheap, around 399 bath/person.
It near more shops, bars and restaurants but not near a beach. We can walk a 5 minutes go to the beach. The pool was nice but long and narrow.
Their provided a free shuttle bus 1 way from hotel to Ao Nang town (near Starbucks coffee and Mc Donald's).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotelopia, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang