My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon trip to Krabi in Decemeber 2013. The check in was quick and the staff were hospitable. The rooms were clean and overlooked the pool. We had free wifi which was great but no complimentary breakfast. The hotel is about 10 mins away from Ao Nang beach and can appear to be rather secluded, especially at night. It was a very long walk to our room and we had to cross three buildings to get into our tower.The pool isn't a great feature as it is like a long stream connecting all rooms on the ground level. Residents staying in the upper floors (ones with no direct access to the pool) may feel that they are trespassing on someone else's privacy. The dining area is bright and comfortable and there are beautiful stores, travel agents, restaurants, Indian food in the vicinity of the hotel.
Overall experience good. But perhaps next time I will look for something more happening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang