Ao Nang in general is pretty crowded but this resort puts you close enough to all of the action but far enough so you get some privacy. The rooms were clean and updated, the staff was very nice but busy (Im not sure if they are always running around or if it was because of the Thai New Year), the pool and restaurant were average. Best thing about the resort were the nice rooms the worst thing about the resort was the food- we ordered "cheese fries" as an appetizer at the pool and we got a nice surprise of greasy fried mozzarella... Howerver, there are a lot of eating options in Ao Nang so definitely wouldnt deter me from visiting the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang