Mercure was undoubtedly value for money. There is no complain about the room, food, amenities or anything else. It is not at the beach, but it takes only a tuktuk ride to get into the hotspot of Krabi. My only problem would be the staff. No one tries to talk or connect to the guest. Not at the reception, room service, restaurants; so the hospitality was pretty cold from their end. please work on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang