Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang
US$105
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
  • Pool
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)
US$81
US$68
Agoda.com
Aonang Villa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$77
US$76
US$70
US$214
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Aonang Paradise Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$35
US$77
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Phra Nang Inn(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$51
Trip.com
US$110
US$95
Travelocity
3,131 results
All reviewspool access roomtuk tukswimming poolao nang beachfamily roompleasant staykids clubbeach towelswelcome drinkshuttle busthe main roadmin walkfamily martshuttle servicedeluxe roomnice poolphi phi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the family room with two kids.....wow what a great place. The room was large, modern and clean. ..the curtain separating the kids as area with bunk beds a tv and play station was excellent. The kids loved the pool with walk in areas, waterfall, spa areas and a range of knooks to keep the kids entertained. The hotel is located out of ao nang which was a small inconvenience but a 3 minute tuk tuk ride was an easy solution to the problem. There are convenience stores, massage and restaurants near the hotel.
We ate at the restaurant once, the food was expensive and was probably the worst meal we have had during our 3 weeks in Asia.
The service was satisfactory, I think the language barrier was the biggest problem- having worked in the hospitality industry I understand how difficult it is to help someone who you can't understand. ..so no complaints from us.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Khun Zed2929,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Krabi Deevana. It is always a pleasure to receive positive & negative feedback.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My husband n me "come back" to Krabi for relax. we choose to stay in MERCURE krabi deevana again, as v love this hotel so much, v been here in oct 2013 to celebrate birthday. Everything almost still the same, the decor, the cleanness, the staff, the food for room service, the housekeeping, all are still maintain the ratings as before. even me also requested to stay the same
room, the wonderful pool access room, and they arrange to me as well. :)
Unfortunately, there is a bit disappointed when check out. I packed all my luggage and leave it at my room. I went to the reception, ask for bill n check out, I go to take my lunch first before i depart to airport. i do remind them to send my luggage to the lobby n ready the bill for me. After I came back from the lunch n pay the bill but I didn't c my luggage. I asked the front-desk staff ( a young lady name Haiyana if no wrong) then she answer impatiently. After 10 minutes I was waiting the luggage still not deliver yet. I ask again for another front-desk (the young boy who promised to ready my luggage after my lunch as my taxi to airport was waiting outsite) he said apologized and try arrange to me faster. At the same time, Haiyana come to me and ask me to wait because I didn't leave message for them to ready the luggage!! She said is my mistake!! Yes, and show her impatiently face to me again. I get my luggage at last, but the perfect n pleasant stay in Mercure end up with the impatiently staff, sure a little bit disappointed.
To be fair, most the staff were serving us sincerely n keep smiling face all the time. I will definitely be back to Mercure nx time I'm in krabi. My husband love their pool access room n gym room so much... But I hope that I can be serve patiently nx time. :)

Room Tip: Rooms away from restaurant are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Khun beeting,

Thank you for your 2nd returning and taking the time to tell us about your experience during stay with us this time. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations about the luggages pick up upon checking out; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Room is clean. Easily accessible to pool. Friendly and helpful staff. Read some negative review about their hotel staff. To be fair,some of staff were excellent and sincere in helping hotel guest. Perhaps is the consistency of their services. Anyway we enjoy our stayed.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun leelw,

Thank you very much for your stay and understanding the situation during your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Some of the reviews here almost made me cancel my reservation but I decide to go ahead with my initial decision anyway. And boy, was I glad I did. I reached around the time when other guests were checking-out (my bad) but despite the chaos, front-desk staff,Komsan, was able to maintain his smile and was apologetic for making me wait before he can attend to me. I had to wait 2 hrs for my room (since it was only 12pm so I went out to explore the area) but when I returned after 2pm, I had to wait another hour because my room was still not ready. The holiday mood was almost dampen, but seeing how polite and apologetic Komsan was, I was fine waiting. I requested for a quiet pool access room (not sure if such room exist) cos my sole purpose there was to have a good rest, but I was given (what could possibly be) the noisiest room (in front of the restaurant). All I had to do was to close my balcony door, draw my curtain, switch on my DVD and then I'm more or less in my own world. Well, I could still hear the noisy children and loud adults, but not to the point of migraine-inducing. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. The bathtub was a tad high (especially for slightly vertically challenged guest like myself). Knocked my knee a couple times. The complimentary mosquito repellent was a nice touch. Housekeeping was also polite, chirpy and efficient. To be able to access the pool right from my balcony was great. Swam all 3 nites I was there when all the swimmers have gone for dinner. Location was good, away from the crowd (just the way I like it) and yet not too far from the nearest stretch of food that meets my dietary requirement. Overall, I had a very pleasant stay. And I will definitely be back in this hotel the next time I'm in Krabi.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank zaamx

Dear Khun zaamx,

First of all, we thank you that you didn't cancel the booking and give us the opportunity to serve you. We very much appreciate your positve & negative comments regarding your stay here, especially first day of your arrival & room assignment, please accept my sincere apologize.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff, especially to Komsan as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Nice location! And big pool. The staff is very friendly, free wifi provided! We recommend the happy hour, try the Hawaiian Margaritha! Absolutely delicious. Staff is eager to help and they provide gym! We stayed with a family. Good value for money!

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Khun Luca L,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Krabi Deevana. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.