found the hotel absolutely superb value for money. Read some reviews on here about not great location, breakfast not enough variety, building works visible etc etc
I say thats ridiculous, 5 mins of walking and you're at Ao Nang beach where you can either get long tail boats to islands, get picked up for Speedboat tours (RECOMMENDED) or just utilise the beach for what it is....it is almost a perfect location as those 5 minutes are important to distance yourself from the hustle, especially during the evening and provides a very pleasent walk back from dinner in the evening...
I found the room to be of excellent quality - coming from a guy who lived in a 5* hotel in Abu Dhabi for close to 2 years where 5* really means 5*. this is a very good 4* hotel!
The pool is somewhat small but 1) not too small and b) big enough to get a decent spot - however, if you're spending the money to come to this location you really should be utilising everyday to get to the other islands - Bamboo island is the most beautiful beach you can imagine!! Koh Phi Phi is too busy for my liking...
In general a FANTASTIC hotel and somewhere I will definietely be going back to...no more building works anymore and is a very well kept property...Go for a pool view room if you can, very nice to utilise the balcony overlooking the pool when it chucks it down - which will happen once a day no matter what time of year!!! ENJOY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang