Stayed with my wife for five days towards the end of March. We have stayed in Au Nang before at this Centara's big sister Centara Grand which we loved but found that we were very restricted by having to go everywhere by boat. It was for this reason that we chose this new Centara in town.
On arrival the reception was fine with a cold drink and towel standard practice in all hotels. On our way to the room, the restaurant was pointed out as was the spa and the kids club although we have no kids!
It is a modern and very new hotel but it gave the impression that they have crammed as much as possible into a small piece of real estate.
The pool is cramped and sandwiched between three blocks of rooms. I counted over 50 sun loungers in an area comfortably designed for 20 (as in their adverts).
We only had breakfast in the restaurant which can only be described as adequate. The tea and coffee was stewed, the fried eggs were pre cooked and left in a heated tray although you could ask for freshly cooked eggs at the 'egg station' . The fresh fruit was ok but invariably there was at least one of the four fruit plates devoid of any fruit.
The service was very good in parts. Some staff were excellent but others sadly in need of additional training.
Overall, the hotel offered good value for money, there is a saying that you get what you pay for. In the case of this Centara it is perfectly true however we have stayed in much more spacious and more luxurious 4 star hotels.
It is unlikely that we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang