This was our first hotel on our honeymoon in Thailand and a great first impression of this beautiful country. We were greeted by helpful and friendly staff, who became our friends by the time our 4 nights was up! A little mis-hap at first, they needed a copy of our wedding certificate to prove the 'honeymoon booking' was genuine and we were not told this, obviously they have been burnt in the past, but we got a copy emailed from home and it was all fine! Our room was so clean and tidy and we were welcomed with sparkling prosecco, fruit and a lovely honeymoon cake! The only downside to the room was the view, we had a superior garden view on the 2nd floor but the 'garden' was a big brown fence with some greenery and the side path down the hotel! But it was quiet, which I have heard the pool rooms are not. The food was lovely, we only ate breakfast here, but it was a great buffet, vast range to choose from; healthy, less healthy, european, thai etc. The pool area was lovely, we only spent a short time there on 2 separate days but we got fresh towels from the bar area, drink service and the pool itself is really nice with enough room to do laps, a slide and a basketball net for kids (and adults!) and some jacuzzi shoots at one end as well. The staff were so friendly, I have read some reviews here that says they are not but I cannot imagine who they are talking about! Centara should be proud of their staff here as they are a credit to the hotel and the brand. In terms of location, the street the hotel is on is a mix of chic hotels, convenience shops and bike hire places and then it is not a long walk to the main stretch of Ao Nang, and a tut tut from outside the hotel is about 60BHT to the other end of the beach.
We would certainly stay here again and have recommended the Centara Brand to ALL of our friends and family!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang