We were in Krabi over over 4 nights in mid June. We always try to pick family friendly hotels and centara is a good choice. Rooms are big enough for 2 queen size beds and an extra bed. Our room was on the top most floor overlooking the pool - great view and a good way to keep an eye on the kids in the pool right below.
The pool itself was large and the kids loved the slide. There is a basketball net in the middle of the pool - first I've seen and kids had a blast shooting ball.
Spa in the hotel. We tried the Serenity package at THB1500 (internet promotion price). Relaxing and amazing massage. We tried Jane & June (free pick up) and Lets Sea, Lets Relax Spas (great ambience) as well. Latter two are cheaper but for a treat, Cenvaree Spa is worth every penny.
Breakfast. Spread is decent. I'd suggest that hotels serve free coffee latte/cappucino as in most 5-star hotels. Weak coffee in the morning somehow is not as great a start to a day.
It rained most of the days that we were there. We still managed to have a good deal of fun. Kayaking in the rain at AoThalane was relaxing and serene (True Leisure). We could not do any of the island-hopping tours as the water was just too choppy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang