Absolutely gorgeous hotel, fast check-in, sweet/friendly/hospitable staff with good sense of humor. Welcome drink and refreshment towel. Rooms large, modern and comfortable and with good size balcony with comfortable furniture. Flat screen tv, fast wifi although there is a problem when you nat to plug-in your laptop cord. The mirror is at such an angle that plugging it in is virtually impossible and there are NO OTHER POWERPOINTS! Large single beds which are a bit on the hard side. Pillows are kapok (has a serious allergy factor when it is not changed on a very regular basis!!!) and the worst we have encountered in decennia! Bathroom with separate shower and large bath. There is a serious hidden danger in bathroom: no grip on bath which makes it extremely slippery dangerous and neither is there a grip in large separate shower which is equally dangerous! Good flushing toilet. Good size bath towels, face flannels and hand towels. Lovely non-invasive shower gel/shampoo hair conditioner (yes, yes, yes!!!) and lovely body lotion, sadly 1 small bit of soap. coffee/tea making facilities. Hairdryer is present as well. At first glance this hotel sounds great but now comes the down side: room walls are so thin that you can hear the conversation (and other things!) from your upstairs/downstairs/sideways neighbours. You have to 5 tv’s, your own and the ones from all 4 other sides and the noise is deafening! You hear your neighbours shower and fart, go to the toilet + flush and have have wild-west parties in their rooms! Yes we called the lobby but THEY DID NOT ANSWER! SO WE HAD TO GET DRESSED AT 4AM (!) AND ASK IF THEY COULD ASK OUR NEIGHBOURS TO DIM IT A BIT!!! We booked the highest floor = under the roof and we had to vacate that room because some pump system kept banging and sounding like a kid was banging a good size ball against the wall…all night long. Even if the above does not bother you, your wake-up call is early, very early because the pool opens at 7am and parents, who want to have some “quality time” with their spouse dump the kids in the pool which results in horrendous screaming and yelling! This goes on till past 9pm even though it is supposed to be stopped at 9p. Guest on ground floor level with pool access rooms have loud drinking parties till past 4am!!! on Thursdays it is “party time” in the pool area meaning that “Psy and his gang” (famous Chinese boom-boom singer/dancer) as well as Arabian music hits you to the extent that you feel your head is between a number of large sound boxes. You can’t have a conversation/watch TV/listen to radio or your own MP3 player. Absolutely no consideration is given to other guests. To our way of thinking this is a great great shame because the hotel itself is gorgeous. Food in the restaurant is superb; staff is kind, warm and helpful. Breakfast is plentiful although having yogurt uncovered in large bowls is a no-no from hygienic point of view! At the egg station the Chef will prepare your egg(s) any way you want although do not ask for poached eggs, you really really do not want to know what you’ll get! We saw during our stay people dipping their fingers in the yogurt bowl, sneezing and coughing over it. Hotel tea and coffee is excellent. We had driven our own car and parking was not a problem, hotel provided secure parking. We would most certainly not recommend this hotel to our friends and acquaintances simply because it unbelievably noisy and absolutely no consideration is given to place early morning restrictions on pool access as well as unbelievable noise from pool parties and hidden dangers in bath and shower
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang