We stayed at the Centara Anda Dhevi for 7 nights over 13 - 20 April and really enjoyed it. Positives include great service, amazing spa experience (!!), nice big room. Negatives include: not really a resort (basically a hotel complex with rooms, a pool and spa, no amazing grounds or gardens to speak of), OK location (located in a side street outside the main Ao Nang 'strip'), OK breakfast (not too much variety, no change over the course of 7 days). All in all the service experience was impeccable, hence the 4 rating - otherwise i would have given it a 3. FYI we walked past the Holiday Inn (close by), and based on architecture and grounds looks much nicer, though can't comment on service. All in all very happy we stayed in town (Ao Nang) and not in one of the more faraway upmarket resorts in Tubkaek Beach (or for that matter the Centara Grand I guess) - really nice to stroll throuh Ao Nang town at night or during the day. Lots of very nice restaurants!
On Krabi, for anyone who has any doubts around where to go in Thailand - Krabi vs Phuket vs Koh Samui - I can honestly say that having visited all 3, Krabi was BY FAR the most beautiful of the bunch. The beaches of Railay Bay, Phra Nang and Poda/Chicken/Tub islands were absolutely spectacular - really a no brainer for me on which destination i would return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang