My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Our check-in was not as expected and that killed our mood for the next 2 days of stay. We just arrived after a nearly 2 hours taxi ride from Ko Lanta and were tired.
During check in, the receptionist asked 2000 baht as deposit if we are not the owner of the credit card used for payment (we paid full for the room using my friend's credit card). We were not informed about this during booking and payment so we tried to explain to her that we have not prepared extra cash. She pointed outside the hotel and said "There's ATM nearby. Please go and take money." That was quite rude. When I said I wanted to talk to the manager, then she asked how much we can actually put as deposit. We end up paying 1000 baht.
On days to follow, the receptionist started showing face at us. Every staff at the hotel will greet us except her. She will give us an unpleasent stare.
Apart from that, the hotel was ok. The room was clean but had a mild cigarette smell when we entered (guess the previous occupant was smoking inside).
The breakfast was good and they had a good variety of food.
There are shops just opposite the hotel. Restaurants, marts, bike rentals and tour agencies. Quite convenient and very good pricing.
The pool is not as expected. the photos show a very big pool but looks average when you are there.
WiFi was very very slow...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang