“Dine in the presence of excellence”

Taj Palace Indian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 329 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taj Palace located at 44o Moo 2, Aonang beach road krabi Thailand and glad to serve authentic Indian,Thai & Italian food.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I've dinned here about 8 times. For me the staff are exceptionally professional and friendly. I feel valued and respected when I eat here. As a Thai food lover, the food is very good for its price and quality. The restaurant is very very clean, and the atmosphere is comfortable with a touch of class.

1  Thank EPIC L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,594)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed in Ao Nang for a week and found the Thai food mediocre. However the Taj Palace was a great find. The Indian food was delicious and the staff were very professional and especially attentive when my husband expressed an interest in cricket! Needless to say we had several lunches and dinners at the Taj Palace and very much enjoyed them all. I like spicy, and my husband likes mild food, and they catered well for both of us. They cook Thai and western food as well but we only eat Indian - perhaps we should have tried their Thai dishes but they took 25 % off the bill for Indian!

1  Thank Jillfromnz
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Tonight we had dinner at the Taj Palace. We had Indian dishes although they do serve Thai dishes as well. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive, always willing to serve. The food came out quickly and was so delicious we can't wait to go back! If you are in Krabi this restaurant should be on your list!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise in an underwhelming city (I found Ao Nang to be far from special). The Indian cuisine represented some of the finest I have had to date. I was also particularly fond of how courteous, professional and calm their service was - I felt as though they truly appreciated my business from the moment I walked in to the moment I left: a sentiment they expressed to me personally as well.

1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very average Indian food. We requested for less spicy food, and they gave us very very spicy food. IMHO, food thrived better in bombay palace than this....didnt try out this place again during our stay....