Amorn Mansion
US$72
US$45
  • Pool
Krabi Tipa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
  • Pool
Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$62
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)
US$81
US$68
Agoda.com
Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$52
US$212
US$178
US$61
US$47
Agoda.com
Krabi Aquamarine Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$32
Agoda.com
Ananta Burin Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
US$109
US$105
Agoda.com
All reviewsno lifthot showermain roadperfect locationkettlereceptiondryerwifiacbaht
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Hotel is in a great location being only five minute walk to the beach and shops and restaurants close by. Staff here were very friendly ( in particular the two girls at reception ) Rooms here are quite small but have everything you need, breakfast was limited mainly to egg dishes but was well prepared and adequate. I would stay here again if I visited Ao Nang.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on upper floors for better view or visit rooftop
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Rooms are very clean, spacious bathroom, air con and strong and fast wifi. Well located. Ask for cleaning the room or they will not do it. It is a little overpriced but so is everyone else. This one is very clean.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Great value for a paid price. The rooms are very clean with a quite new furniture. The absence of lift didn't bother me even though i stayed in 3rd floor. The staff is very helpful. During my vacation I stayed in three diferent places in Ao nang and this one was cheapest and the best.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2013

After checking out about 10 guesthouses in Ao Nang I settled on Amorn Mansino (though I highly recomment GoodWill Guesthouse too!)
Stayed for 4 nights during the low season in June, when it bucketed down rain every day and Ao Nang is pretty dead. The guesthouse is 5 stories, with only 17 rooms I think. Most have a balcony or there are the two smaller rooms inthe middle with no balcony and very little sun (this is what I chose as I kind of like a cave for sleeping in ;) I paid 500 Bht a night, but it might be possible to negioate a little bit more.

Location is perfect, far enough of the main st so you don't get woken up by traffic, but still only a 300 m walk to the beach. Also opposit Amorn is the 'Family Restaurant' which is a nice place with great lcoal food fun by a few friendly guys. Delicious food from only 50 Bht!

I didn't eat at Amorn, as in general, I have found hotel breakfast disappointing and overpriced - much prefer to eat at a local place when I can

Hotel was clean, showers hot. Bed - rock hard (as they are everywhere in Asia :(. TV had one english movie channel showing the old classics like Tango & Cash and Rocky. The one beautiful aspect at Amorn is the rooftop terrace, which sadly I only discovered on my last day. Definitely make the climb up there though, as it offers a beautiful view onto the cliffs, the beach, and the forest behind Amorn... (see photos attached) a great place to chill out and enjoy a Chang.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Dutchcookie
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We booked this hotel with Booking.com and received confirmation by e mail but when we arrived there, they were full and had rebooked us with a nearby bungalow ( wooden hut type) resort, AoNang Green Park. The man at the bungalows was very nice and helpful but we didn't want a bungalow, we wanted a hotel. It was very embarrassing for us and him, because we had to return the key to him and go and find another hotel. We think it was very wrong of the Amorn Mansion to take our booking, knowing they couldn't accommodate us. The Aonang green Park bungalows, by the way, are okay but a little dated, with no view. We found a lovely hotel, further up the main street, Number 1 hotel, which was very new, clean and modern and cost LESS than either than Amorn Mansion or Aonang Green Park !

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple