Stayed for 4 nights here.
- Superbly clean, quiet, affordable, nice & modern design, almost felt like home.
- Location is convenient - near to 7-11, restaurants & 5-7 mins walk to the beach.
- Guesthouse close at 11.30pm for low season and safety reason. Not ideal for those want to explore nightlife in aonang but it's fine with me as i have very early morning trip almost everyday and definitely want to stay in. Fret not, there's TV with tons of channels to keep you entertain if you feel bored.
- Top notch! thanks to Andy (the host) and his friendly & honest recommendation for my remaining 2 days on what to do and where to visit in Krabi which was pouring like crazy and not advisable to visit Hong Island. Guess these are the little extra somethings that you can't get from any 5 stars hotel. :)
- The massage is superb after my daily trips. Highly recommended.
- Personal ride to the airport by Andy and a good chat with him :)
- I hope this guesthouse remain its authenticity and originality - don't go commercialized please!
- The only thing i would think will make it even more perfect is perhaps a safe deposit or a simple lockable drawer which guest can lock their belongings. I wouldnt want to carry so much cash around especially to the island trips & to have peace of mind when out for trips/hunting for food time...but this can be easily solve if you have your own baggage lock which i don't have one during that time :(
All and all, superb and fantastic place in AoNang - will definitely revisit and recommend to friends. Thanks Aonang Haven for making my first solo trip so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AONANG HAVEN GUESTHOUSE . MASSAGE . TEA & GALLERY is a unique place in Krabi located conveniently on the popular Aonang Beach. Apart from having the privilege of staying in just one of two exclusive and charming rooms, our guests can also enjoy one of the best massages in Ao Nang. Here is an ideal spot for couples, solo travelers or a small group of friends seeking a safe, comfortable and convenient location on their travels to Krabi. IMPORTANT NOTE! We are not a hostel or budget hotel catered for backpacking party travelers although we are listed under the same Specialty Lodging category on TripAdvisor in Ao Nang. Being a genuine guesthouse, our guests are hosted by the owners themselves who are always around to provide assistance. Guests should also note that the guesthouse is situated street-side to Ao Nang’s main road so some traffic noise is to be expected. Thank you for your understanding. To provide an even more delightful experience for our guests, Couple’s Massages in Private Massage Rooms are available since July 2014. In 2015, we have also unveiled our Photo Gallery of scenic Krabi, Thailand by ANDESSEN;IMAGERY. They are on display to remind us that we are blessed by natural beauty around us. A rejuvenating vacation in beautiful Krabi at a comfortable guesthouse with relaxing massages and fine photography can only be experienced at Aonang Haven, our haven in Krabi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Haven Guesthouse.Massage.Tea & Gallery Krabi/Ao Nang