“Night diving with turtles”
Review of Local Diving

Local Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Local Diving has been in operation in Ao Nang (Krabi) since 2004. We run daily trips to local islands, also shark points, anemone reef, king cruiser wreck and Phi Phi Island. Courses are available from Open Water to dive master.We have two comfortable day boats - both fitted with toilets.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We went night diving with Local diving last week.First we did a cave dive,Lots of Lobsters,and a really big cathedral inside,Our Dive master Den was great showing us the smallest Seahorses.The second dive we saw a huge GreenTurtle that made my day so awesome Thanks guys.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I went on four dive trips over a course of a week and had a great time on all of them! The staff are all very accommodating, lunch is fantastic, fun dive groups are small, and the prices are the cheapest out of Ao Nang, especially if you dive multiple days with them. Don't miss the "Superday"!

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Dive with the team today. The local dive master Lean is superb, 30 years of experience of him even know where are those tiny stuffs hide at! Strongly recommend to dive with them, as I know they're the only local owned dive Centre in town, friendly staff and keep on bring you surprises :)

1  Thank KyOng85
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I got the tip from someone I met at the hostel in town. I was looking to do my master diver certification and I didn't want to spend too much. They picked me up in town in the morning and were super friendly. I went with a small crew and they were all really nice. The instructor going with me on my deep dive was able to calm me down when I started to freak out. Experienced and friendly, laid back and hospitable. Fresh fruit and beverages after every dive and good lunches on the boat. My kinda people and had can't wait to get back there to see them again. Thanks for the deal!

1  Thank Brett H
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Went diving for the first time along with my wife on 26th Jan 2014. Was not sure how it would be. The supervisor Huff was great and convinced us about the dive package while taking our booking. On the dive day the dive instructor made us comfortable told us about the all the gear. Gave us tips and taught us basic skills for first time dive. At the dive site helped us go underwater n show us fishes, coral and rocks. The dive instructor was patient with us as we were first time divers and scared. All in all fantastic experience. Would definitely recommend local diving.