“Very good location”
Review of Phra Nang Inn

Phra Nang Inn
Ranked #33 of 111 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The location was so good, close to everything, the room was not cheap though. Some staffs are pretty friendly while some others are not. Close to the beach, and has a lovely beach bar too. The air-con is a litlle bit run-down

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VacationVillageTH, Manager at Phra Nang Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Our Beloved Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us this magnificent review.
I am glad to read that you had a breathtaking stay. Be assured that I will let all departments know about your good comment. It was a pleasure for us to have you had here.
I hope you had a hassle free trip back home and hope to welcome you back “Phra Nang Inn” in the near future.

Best Regards,
Chantima C Ms

Reviewed 3 May 2014

More than expectation. Amazed by the design of it. Restaurant, 2 pools, bar and everything. Recommend to honeymooners! Worth for price.

Less than 5 minutes walk. Plenty of shops, restaurants and massage. (Watch out for happy hour massage, 50% discount!)

The hotel do provides tour desk information and can pay directly to them. Thumbs up!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Our Beloved Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us this magnificent review.

Best Regards,
Chantima C Ms

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Everyone who worked there was incredibly friendly and funny. The place itself was fine. Didn't see much use for the pool. Breakfast wasn't great in the morning. But for the price in that area, it's a good place to spend a night or two. Definitely wouldn't put this place up there as a luxurious hotel for R&R.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VacationVillageTH, Manager at Phra Nang Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear our Beloved Guest,

Thank you your trust in our company and for choosing our Resort as your vacation home over the holiday season. I am pleased to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations in this occasion and you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good location near shops etc. Beach is just over the footpath and you can;t get any closer than this hotel to it. Restaurant is over-priced. Rooms have an interesting layout but were very comfortable. Pool is lovely. Tour desk very helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I booked their 3D2N package with a very reasonable price and I enjoyed it. The hotel is right on the sea front and surrounded by shopping and cheap beauty spa. We booked their spa room package as their beach room package are fully booked. The room is clean and comfortable. The pool looked ok thru I did not use it.
Only few minor problems we encountered during our stay but were solved quite fast. Firstly, the staffs seems like not aware of our package and did not instruct us on our itinerary. For instant , our package include one seafood dinner which required a voucher which was not given despite checking with the front desk staff who said no need. Secondly, as our is a spa room which has a bathtub in the room and a complimentary small bottle of body scrub which left less than half a bottle ! I tried to ask for a new bottle, initially the staff is very reluctant to give as only one bottle per stay but I explained to her we have not use it at all and only now wanted to use it and only now realised it left less than half a bottle for us. Even after I explained I can still feel that she is still reluctant to give us a new bottle and said she has to check with the housekeeping still got stock anot. We waited for 20 minutes no reply so I called back and she replied they got no more stock ! This really anger me. I don't understand is if those are included in the spa room package how come the housekeeping did not check the supply level after each checking out ?? I hope the management can look into this.
But all those problems were solved quite fast. The waiter called up the front desk for voucher after waited for 15 mins and the housekeeping claimed that she found the last bottle and gave it to us less than 5 mins after I hung up the phone.
Well, despite of these disappointment we enjoyed our Day spa in the Waree Raksa (in the package) during our last day. The BEST program during our stay.
Overall the hotel is ok if you just need a room to relax and sleep. I will stay here again if I go back to Krabi .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Our Beloved Guest,

It was our pleasure having you stay with us and thank you for your recent review on our Resort. I am glad to hear that your stay was a wonderful experience and hope to see you return.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were disappointed with the overall standards. A bit run down, and not what we expected. Pictures look better than the place actually is. The location is really good, the pool is fine and the rooms comfortable enough. There are other hotels within a few blocks that looked quite a bit nicer. As we only stayed for 2 nights while on our way to Railay and Koh Lanta, it served its purpose. The boat to Railay is half a block from the hotel, so moving our luggage to the boat was easy. Not a bad hotel, but wish they updated it a bit.

Room Tip: close to pool!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
VacationVillageTH, Manager at Phra Nang Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Our Beloved Guest,

We will do full renovate for this year in this low season

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I booked a different hotel through Agoda and mistakenly chose the wrong dates, but was glad I did. Agoda were brilliant about refunding for the original booking as the original did not have availability for the correct dates, and so we amended to the Phra Nang instead. Warm greetings on arrival and was brilliant to walk through the hotel straight onto Ao Nang beach and also very close to all the restaurants and bars you could want. All in all a great stay and would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VacationVillageTH, Manager at Phra Nang Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear

Thank you for your review and it was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guests that you stayed here at Phra Nang Inn, Krabi Thailand

We appreciate your very good comments about our resort, we were very pleased that you extended your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon. Your comments will be shared with the entire team.

With kind regards